Items that you are not allowed to bring to Pal Mundo Festival are:
Hard or soft drugs
Weapons, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous or prohibited items
Sound recording equipment
Professional or semi-professional video equipment (zoom lenses)
Glass or cans
Food or (alcoholic) drinks
Laser items (pens, pointers)
Bottles containing any type of gas or other substances
Flagpoles longer than 1.5m
All festivals in the Netherlands operate under a Zero Tolerance policy. This means that no soft- and hard drugs are allowed at Pal Mundo Outdoor. If you are in possession of drugs, you will be denied access to the festival and you may be handed over to the police. Public use of any drugs at the event will result in removal.
- The minimum age to visit the festival is 18 years. The organization can ask visitors to show a valid ID at any time.
- Visitors have to be in possession of a valid entry ticket.
- Visitors enter the festival at their own risk. We take no responsibility for any damages on any grounds whatsoever, which directly or indirectly arise out of acts or omissions of the festival, persons in its services, other persons who are working at the festival, or third parties during or in connection with the festival, unless the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence.
- We will search visitors pre-emptively and check their (hand) bags to ensure the safety of the visitors.
- The organization reserves the right to refuse/deny (further) access to visitors in a drunken state and/or under de influence of narcotics.
- Visitors are held to follow instructions, regulations and/or directions of (security) staff at all times.
- Once tokens are bought, they are not refundable.
- The possession or dealing of hard drugs is prohibited at the festival. If there is any evidence of overt use and/or possession confiscation of the drugs will follow and/or the offender will be handed over to the police. The possession and/or use of small amounts (max. 5 grams) or soft drugs for personal use will be tolerated.
- Possession of glass, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, drugs, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous or prohibited items or substances, food, (alcoholic) drinks and/or pets are not allowed.
- Smoking inside the tents or under the canopy’s is not permitted.
- Visitors are advised to wear earplugs; these will be available at the cashier points.
- Visitors must be properly dressed. Football shirts from club teams and/or discriminatory clothing is not allowed. Football shirts from national teams (countries) are allowed.
- Threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and other nuisance and/or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.
- It is not allowed to make professional audio or video recordings without written permission from the festival organization.
- When entering and/or leaving the festival visitors must not cause nuisance to the neighborhood.
- It is not allowed to urinate outside of the designated restrooms.
- Cups are not allowed to be taken outside the festival grounds.
- It is not allowed to hand out promotional materials (samples, flyers, etc.)
- It is not possible to exit and re-enter Pal Mundo Outdoor after entering the festival grounds.
- Pal Mundo Outdoor has the right to make sound and/or visual recordings (and distribute, edit and publish them) of (parts of) the event, including visitors, during the Event.
- Access to the festival grounds will be denied to visitors who do not comply with the house rules and the Terms and Conditions without the right to reimbursement of tickets, any service charges and/or other costs.