AT THE FESTIVAL
We believe that keeping it green & clean is important! That’s why Pal Mundo Outdoor no longer hands-out paper floorplans or flyers. We also ask you to travel by public transport or bike and leave your car at home. This is not only good for the environment but also a lot safer.
Next to that, we recycle all our waste. We ask our visitors to separate their trash at the festival site to help with this. It’s a small effort with a big impact!
Cigarettes will be sold at the festival site. Please note that you are required to show your ID card when buying cigarettes as is stated by the Dutch law.
Be aware that it is forbidden to smoke cigarettes or e-cigarettes inside the tents.
Go easy on your ears and wear earplugs at all times! You can purchase your earplugs at one of the cashier points at the festival site.
We have lockers next to the entrance where you can store your bag, coat or other belongings. You can bring a backpack to the festival, as long as its A4 size or smaller. Feel free to share a locker with your friend: they each fit around three coats.
Medium and Large lockers are available in our ticketshop.
Free drinking water is available at Pal Mundo Outdoor. Make sure you stay hydrated, especially when the weather is hot (and the music even hotter). You can find the water tap points next to the toilet blocks.
At Pal Mundo Outdoor you pay for food and drinks with special PM tokens. You can purchase these tokens at the various cashier points using cash, a debitcard (Maestro) or a creditcard (Visa/Mastercard). Please keep in mind that there are no ATM’s at our festival site.
Pal Mundo LOVES food! So at every festival, we create an XXL food court offering the best food this world has to offer. Think of juicy grilled burgers, tasty pizzas, Dominican, Surinamese, Colombian and other delicious food. Do you have food allergies or questions about the food being served at Pal Mundo Outdoor? Please contact us at email@example.com.
It’s NOT allowed to bring your own food or drinks to Pal Mundo Outdoor.
Using alcohol or/and drugs, people are more likely to overestimate their driving skills. Do not drive when you are in this condition. In your diminished state you are a direct danger to both yourself and other people. You can kill yourself, your friends or somebody else’s friend or family. Also be aware of another danger to drivers (which is often underestimated): fatigue. The only cure is sleep. Energy drinks and other stimulants will not refresh you. Take care of your own drive home, never join a driver who is not sober. Whenever possible: use public transport. If you do go by car, appoint a designated driver well in advance, encourage and respect their promise to ‘’not-drink-and-drive’’ at the festival and do not distract the driver from driving, no matter how cool you and your friend look on that Instagram picture you took at the festival
More info about safe celebrating? Visit: www.celebratesafe.nl
There’s more to partying than dancing. With the most beautiful and sexy people at Pal Mundo Outdoor it is only natural to flirt your way around this beautiful day. However, keep in mind that your judgement may be clouded due to for instance alcohol. Be cautious of taking strangers back to your home, make sure a friend knows who you’re with and where you are. Use condoms.
Don’t be afraid to say no, and don’t allow yourself to get talked into something you don’t want. This also works the other way around – If somebody is too drunk or high to give their consent, then the answer is always ‘’no’’. Respect each other’s limits: do not be persuaded or intimidated. Someone who really likes you, will respect your wishes.
Non-stop partying and dancing are your goal but at some point, your body will need to cool down. Use this time to sit down in one of the chill out areas, take a walk around the festival or sit down at the food court which offers anything you need to recharge.
Always check the weather forecast before you go to a festival and make sure you are prepared for any type of weather. Day and night temperatures can vary a great deal: dress in layers, use sunscreen, take a poncho and wear a hat. Alcohol and drugs will cloud your judgement and assessment of your body temperature. Be sure to bring warm clothes for your journey home.
Look after yourself. Plan ahead. ‘’Less is more’’ when it comes to drugs and alcohol. You don’t want to ruin the time of your friends by overstretching yourself.
Even though you think you can party all-day-long, people are not robots. Give yourself the opportunity to recharge and make sure you’ll get enough sleep. A good night’s sleep will restore your body and will get you ready for the next party! Don’t forget to treat yourself to a good breakfast. Be aware that dancing dehydrates your body of vital fluids. Drink water when you’re thirsty but know that water alone might not be enough. It’s best to drink a combination of water, soda and sports drinks throughout the day. Don’t drink more than 2 glasses or one 0.75L bottle each hour. Drinking too much water can be dangerous. So hydrate yourself – drink water and some sugar and dance all day long!
Look after yourself, look after your friends but also look after other party-goers. Your relish and safety are top priorities for us. If you see someone who is dehydrated, needs medical attention or just a helping hand: be the one to offer your helping hand. Take care of your friends, especially when you know or suspect they are under the influence of a substance. By entering the festival always agree upon a meeting point in case you lose each other. Made the decision to take drugs or drink alcohol? Be honest and tell your friends. Don’t try to convince others to take a substance and do not let someone convince you if you don’t want to. Be yourself and follow your instincts.
A party without music, is no party to begin with. But loss of hearing or having a constant ringing in your ear is not a souvenir you want to bring home. Go easy on your ears and wear earplugs at all times. These are available at our information desk or special hearing loss prevention stands. Also – we recommend staying a few feet away from the speakers. Standing right in front of the speakers is never a good idea, even when wearing earplugs.
We are free to enjoy life but go easy on yourself and your body. If you do choose to use alcohol or drugs do so wisely and consciously. Be aware of how much you consume and pay attention to how you feel. And take care of your friends and family! After all, drinking alcohol and using drugs is never completely without risk. Mixing drugs and alcohol, frequent use or use in high dosages can lead to life-threatening health issues. Risks originate from the amount you consume, the place you consume it, what type of substances you consume and your body’s own reaction. So attend to your own needs and listen to your body.
Pal Mundo Outdoor has a Zero Tolerance policy when it comes to drugs. Bringing your own medication is only allowed in combination with an official doctor’s note. Also the medication has to be packed in its original packing.
Medical aids are there to help you at any time during the festival. They can provide you with water, aspirins or band-aids if. Not feeling so well? Don’t be afraid to head over there and always be open and honest about the substances you’ve taken. The medical aid station is marked by a red cross and can be found on the right side of the main stage.
The medical aid station can be found on site and is marked by a red cross. A medical aid station is staffed with emergency medical professionals who can provide water, aspirins or plasters if you need them. If you seek medical aid, don’t be afraid you’ll get into trouble. Please be open and honest about the substances you’ve taken because it may save your life. You will not be legally prosecuted when seeing a medical aid team after using drugs, nor will the friend who brings you. If you can’t find the medical aid team feel free to ask a security guard or another crew member to guide you or call for help. If you choose to take drugs, we recommend you to tell your friend about what and how much you have taken, should they need to explain the situation to someone if you are unable to do so yourself.If you suspect that somebody is unwell due to medical issue or the use of drugs or alcohol, seek immediate medical attention. Never leave anyone who’s feeling unwell. Ask for help and stay with your friend or fellow urban lover until medical help arrives. Keep an eye out for signs and symptoms in yourself and other.
Did you lose some of your belongings while visiting Pal Mundo? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that you give us a detailed description of the missing items. Don’t forget to add your full name and contact information in the email.
We will contact you as soon as possible, but this can take up to 2 weeks after the event has taken place.
Shortlist detailed description:
– Pictures of, or with, the lost item
– Item characteristics as producttype, brand, size or colour
– Last location before the item was lost
– The time at which the item was lost
– Contact information: full name, adress and phone number
Pal Mundo Outdoor is an 18+ festival. Please bring your ID with you: everyone attending Pal Mundo visitors will be asked to show a valid ID card at the entrance, which means: an ID card, passport or driver’s license. Photocopies or birth certificates are not accepted.
Pal Mundo Outdoor 2020 will take place at Scheveningen Beach, Den Haag. We advise you to visit the festival by public transport as Scheveningen Beach is located just a few minutes walking from the tram stops coming from Den Haag Centraal. Or go green and come by bike!
Address of the festival site:
Strandweg 1, 2586 JK Den Haag, The Netherlands
Hold your horses just a little longer! The timetable of Pal Mundo Outdoor 2020 will be announced about a month before the festival takes place. Thanks for your patience.
Pal Mundo Outdoor 2020 on July 4th will open its gates at 12:00 and close around 23:00.
Make sure to come in time as there’s lots of activities going on right from the start and you don’t want to miss any of it!
Please note: IN=IN (this means: once you’re in, you can’t go out and come back again).
Items that you are not allowed to bring to Pal Mundo Festival are:
Hard or soft drugs
Weapons, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous or prohibited items
Sound recording equipment
Professional or semi-professional video equipment (zoom lenses)
Glass or cans
Food or (alcoholic) drinks
Laser items (pens, pointers)
Bottles containing any type of gas or other substances
Flagpoles longer than 1.5m
All festivals in the Netherlands operate under a Zero Tolerance policy. This means that no soft- and hard drugs are allowed at Pal Mundo Outdoor. If you are in possession of drugs, you will be denied access to the festival and you may be handed over to the police. Public use of any drugs at the event will result in removal.
- The minimum age to visit the festival is 18 years. The organization can ask visitors to show a valid ID at any time.
- Visitors have to be in possession of a valid entry ticket.
- Visitors enter the festival at their own risk. We take no responsibility for any damages on any grounds whatsoever, which directly or indirectly arise out of acts or omissions of the festival, persons in its services, other persons who are working at the festival, or third parties during or in connection with the festival, unless the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence.
- We will search visitors pre-emptively and check their (hand) bags to ensure the safety of the visitors.
- The organization reserves the right to refuse/deny (further) access to visitors in a drunken state and/or under de influence of narcotics.
- Visitors are held to follow instructions, regulations and/or directions of (security) staff at all times.
- Once tokens are bought, they are not refundable.
- The possession or dealing of hard drugs is prohibited at the festival. If there is any evidence of overt use and/or possession confiscation of the drugs will follow and/or the offender will be handed over to the police. The possession and/or use of small amounts (max. 5 grams) or soft drugs for personal use will be tolerated.
- Possession of glass, plastic bottles, cans, fireworks, drugs, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous or prohibited items or substances, food, (alcoholic) drinks and/or pets are not allowed.
- Smoking inside the tents or under the canopy’s is not permitted.
- Visitors are advised to wear earplugs; these will be available at the cashier points.
- Visitors must be properly dressed. Football shirts from club teams and/or discriminatory clothing is not allowed. Football shirts from national teams (countries) are allowed.
- Threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and other nuisance and/or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.
- It is not allowed to make professional audio or video recordings without written permission from the festival organization.
- When entering and/or leaving the festival visitors must not cause nuisance to the neighborhood.
- It is not allowed to urinate outside of the designated restrooms.
- Cups are not allowed to be taken outside the festival grounds.
- It is not allowed to hand out promotional materials (samples, flyers, etc.)
- It is not possible to exit and re-enter Pal Mundo Outdoor after entering the festival grounds.
- Pal Mundo Outdoor has the right to make sound and/or visual recordings (and distribute, edit and publish them) of (parts of) the event, including visitors, during the Event.
- Access to the festival grounds will be denied to visitors who do not comply with the house rules and the Terms and Conditions without the right to reimbursement of tickets, any service charges and/or other costs.
Did you not receive your tickets (yet) or do you want to UPGRADE your purchased tickets?
Please contact our ticketing partner PayLogic.
- Send your tickets again to your own e-mail adres with the following link: https://consumer.paylogic.nl/tickets/
- You can upgrade your tickets by contacting PayLogic directly. You can reach them by e-mail: email@example.com or website: https://customerservice.paylogic.com/hc/nl
- If you put a wrong e-mail adres while ordering your tickets you can also contact PayLogic customer service on their website: https://customerservice.paylogic.com/hc/nl
VISITING THE FESTIVAL SITE WITH A DISABILITY
We have several toilet blocks at the festival site where you can use the loo or freshen up. Staff will make sure the toilets are clean throughout the day. Also we kindly ask you to try to leave the toilet clean for the next visitor.
Pal Mundo Outdoor has a big entrance to make sure your entry will go as smooth as possible. Please note that it can get busy at the peak entry hours (between 2 and 4pm). We advise to come early to avoid a queque.
We also have a special entrance if you visit Pal Mundo Outdoor with a wheelchair. It is located next to the regular entrance, ask the present staff for help if needed. The greater part of the festival grounds consists of grass or sand. This means that, under certain circumstances such as a lot of rain, the grounds won’t be as passable as we wished for. We do not have a special platform for wheelchairs.